FRANKFURT, June 28 (Reuters) - Continental AG needs Phoenix shareholders to tender a further 16.25 percent stake by the end of Monday if a 277-million-euro ($336 million) takeover bid is to succeed, Continental said. As of Friday afternoon Continental, the world's fourth-largest tyre maker, controlled 58.75 percent of rubber and plastics parts maker Phoenix , Conti said over the weekend. Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer told Reuters on Friday that the company had decided neither to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental needs another 16.25 pct of Phoenix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642