FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts maker Continental AG said on Thursday it had no current plans to close any plants in the United States but said it will limit production at one of its plants. However, it would cut tyre production at its Mayfield plant in Kentucky to 7,300 tyres per day from 10,900 currently, a move that will affect 200 out of a current 1,150 jobs, a Continental spokesman said. "There are currently no similar plans for other plants in the USA," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental-no U.S. plant closure plans at present" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.