HANOVER, Germany, June 30 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG is interested in a proposal from Syrian-owned MAG group to buy a French tyre factory in Clairoix that is due to be closed. "We will send a response in the course of this week," said a spokesman for Continental, which is controlled by rival group Scheffler and is struggling with debt. [ID:nLJ53250] MAG, a Dubai-based industrial and property group owned by Syrian millionaire Moafaq al-Gaddah, offered this month ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental open to MAG offer for French tyre plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642