* Volume of 500 million to 1 billion euros -sources * Coupon likely to be below 8 pct -sources * Bond to help lengthen maturity profile of debt -sources FRANKFURT, Aug 31 (Reuters) - German auto parts supplier Continental AG plans to issue a bond in the next few days with a volume of 500 million euros to 1 billion euros ($630 million to $1.26 billion) to help refinance its debt pile, three financial sources told Reuters. The coupon is likely to be below 8 pct, the sources said. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental plans high yield bond this week-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.