FRANKFURT, Dec 22 (Reuters) - German tyre maker Continental AG will post record divisional earnings in 2007, Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer told auto, motor und sport magazine. All four units of Continental will continue this year's earnings growth in the fourth quarter and post annual profits at all-time highs, Wennemer said, the German biweekly magazine reported. The company had already predicted operating earnings, or earnings before interest and taxes, as well as sales would rise ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental predicts record unit profits-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.