FRANKFURT, March 18 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG proposed on Friday raising its 2004 dividend by 53.8 percent. "The Executive Board of Continental AG will propose -- pending final approval of the Supervisory Board on March 30, 2005 -- an increased dividend of 0.80 euros per share for 2004, at the annual shareholders' meeting in May," it said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental proposes 0.80 euros per share dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.