FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - German auto parts supplier Continental AG improved its operating profit in the third quarter and plans a capital hike early next year, a German newspaper reported on Wednesday. The Financial Times Deutschland said Continental's adjusted operating profit was more than 400 million euros ($593 million) in the third quarter, adding that this was an improvement of almost 100 million euros from the year earlier quarter. The FTD did not cite sources for its story, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental Q3 operating profit 400 mln eur -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.