HANOVER, Germany, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Tyre maker Continental AG will raise its profit outlook when it posts results this week and expects 2002 operating profit to exceed 533 million euros ($525 million), industry sources said on Tuesday. The German company had previously pledged to match its 2000 earnings before interest, tax and amortization (EBITA) in 2002 but chief executive Manfred Wennemer will say on Thursday the company now expects to beat that, the sources said. After dipping into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental to raise 2002 outlook-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.