FRANKFURT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Profit and sales at German tyremaker Continental AG in 2005 will not be below their level this year, chief executive Manfred Wennemer said at a trade fair in the German city of Hanover. "2005 is still far away. But you can assume that 2005 will certainly not be worse than 2004," he said, adding that this applied to both profit and sales. Earlier the company said it would beat last year's operating profit in 2004.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental says 2005 profit, sales not below '04" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.