HANOVER, April 25 (Reuters) - Continental AG does not rule out raising prices at its tyre divisions due to higher raw material costs such as for natural rubber, finance chief Alan Hippe told journalists on the sidelines of its annual shareholder meeting. Despite the slowdown in the U.S. economy, Hippe said on Friday that the situation was more robust than thought and Continental's car tyre business was developing pleasingly in the Americas. Having had to pull plans for a 1.5 billion-euro ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental says cannot rule out tyre price hikes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642