HANOVER, Germany, July 24 (Reuters) - The head of German tyre and car parts maker Continental AG said on Thursday the group had seen positive developments across its business areas in the first half of the year. "We have managed to distance ourselves from the development in the overall car industry, in particular the manufacturers," Chief Executive Mannfred Wennemer said at an event in Hanover. "We had a positive development in the first half," he said. Continental is due to publish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental says H1 business was positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642