HANOVER, Germany, April 24 (Reuters) - Continental AG's personnel director, Thomas Sattelberger, has asked to leave the German tyremaker and automotive supplier before his contract expires, Continental said on Tuesday. Chairman Hubertus von Gruenberg told shareholders about the move, but Sattelberger declined to comment on what his future plans entail. Media reports say he is moving to Deutsche Telekom to become head of personnel.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental says HR head Sattelberger to leave" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.