FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG has named Karl-Thomas Neumann as new head of its automotive systems division CAS to start as soon as possible, the company said on Wednesday. Neumann, the 43 year-old head of electrics and electronic development at Volkswagen , will succeed Wolfgang Ziebart at the helm of the division. In May, German semiconductor manufacturer Infineon said Ziebart would assume the post of chief executive. His last day at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental says names Neumann to be new CAS head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642