FRANKFURT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts supplier Continental AG is on track so far in the second half of 2007, its Chief Financial Officer Alan Hippe was quoted on Sunday as saying. "The second half of the year has gone well so far. We are on track," Hippe said in an interview with the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung newspaper, reiterating earlier remarks. Asked whether that meant that Continental was on its way toward a record result, Hippe said: "We are on that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental says on track so far in H2 -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.