HANOVER, Germany, Feb 21 (Reuters) - German automotive parts supplier Continental expects net synergy benefits from its acquisition of Siemens VDO to be between 300 and 350 million euros ($442-$516 million) by 2010. The company, which had only forecast more than 300 million euros during a news conference, gave the more concrete estimate in charts prepared on Thursday for an analyst conference that starts at 1430 GMT. In the presentation, Continental also specified that it estimates ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental sees up to 350 mln eur VDO synergies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642