SHANGHAI, Jan 23 (Reuters) - German car tyre and components company Continental AG aims to increase Asian sales at its automotive systems unit CAS by at least 10 percent a year from 2006, a senior executive said on Monday. As part of its plans to supply the Chinese market, the company will invest around $300 million over the next 18 months in building a tyre factory in China. "We see very significant growth. For us the potential is definitely to grow in the two-digit percentage region," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental sees CAS Asia sales up 10 pct in '06" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.