FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - German automotive parts supplier Continental AG expects Goodyear to decide in the first quarter on the sale of its non-tyre rubber division Engineered Products, which Continental would like to buy. "We're a good bit farther in our talks," ContiTech division chief Gerhard Lerch told a news conference. "We expect a decision from Goodyear in the first quarter," he added.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental sees decision on Goodyear unit in Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.