HANOVER, Germany, Feb 21 (Reuters) - German automotive parts supplier Continental expects the operating margin at its Motorola AEB electronics unit to expand to around 8-9 percent in 2008 following benefits from its restructuring programme, Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer said on Thursday. In 2007, the business had a 5.6 percent earnings margin before interest, tax, amortisation of purchase price allocation, restructuring and integration costs. Motorola AEB, purchased in 2006 for about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental sees Motorola margin at 8-9 pct in '08" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642