FRANKFURT, May 31 (Reuters) - German tyre and car parts maker Continental AG will grow faster than automotive sector output in the years ahead, Chief Executive Manfred Wennemer told an investment conference on Tuesday. "Also in coming years -- based on the orders we have in our books -- we will grow considerably faster than the relevant car (sector) production," he said, noting Continental grew some 7 percent faster than relevant automotive production in 2004. He also repeated the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental set to outpace car sector growth -CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642