FRANKFURT, Sept 21 (Reuters) - German car parts maker Continental AG aims to invest between 50 million and 100 million euros ($61-$122 million) next year in its joint venture with Doublestar in China, Continental's chief executive said on Tuesday. Continental boss Mannfred Wennemer said he would not comment on the sales targets of the joint venture.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental sets investment aim for China joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642