LONDON, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Banks placing shares in German tyre and brakes specialist Continental AG have received orders for the entire issue, market sources said on Tuesday. Citi, Dresdner Kleinwort and Goldman Sachs are placing shares in Continental, traders said, adding that there was still no indicative price range for the issue. Earlier, Continental said it planned to issue up to 14.6 million new shares or 10 percent of its outstanding stock to help fund its acquisition of Siemens ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental share placing fully covered-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.