KUALA LUMPUR, June 26 (Reuters) - Malaysian conglomerate Sime Darby Bhd said on Wednesday German tyre and auto components group Continental AG plans to take up an equity stake in Sime's merged tyre business. In April, Sime unveiled a reorganisation plan for its tyre manufacturing subsidiary DMIB Bhd , which will involve taking the unit private. Under the revamp, DMIB will be taken over by a new company, Merit Manuafacturing Sdn Bhd, which will be wholly owned by Sime. Sime, one of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental in Sime Malaysia tyre venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.