FRANKFURT, July 26 (Reuters) - German car supplier Continental AG will appoint Volkswagen manager Karl-Thomas Neumann to succeed Wolfgang Ziebart as head of its CAS division, Manager Magazin Online reported on Monday. Ziebart will leave Continental to assume the post of chief executive at German chipmaker Infineon by September. Continental and Volkswagen declined to comment on the report. According to the report, Continental's supervisory board will sign off the appointment of Neumann ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental to tap VW exec to head key unit-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642