HANOVER, Germany, Feb 21 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental AG is close to announcing a deal with workers over how to phase out production at a passenger-tyre plant in Germany, it said on Tuesday. "We expect to be able to present results (of negotiations) this afternoon," a spokeswoman said before a joint news conference by the company and the IG BCE union. Under terms of a deal taking shape, Continental was expected to push back the date for closing car-tyre production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continental, workers close to deal on German plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642