FRANKFURT, July 24 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Continental has reached a 75.96-percent stake in smaller Hamburg-based rival Phoenix at the end of an extended takeover offer period, Continental said on Saturday. Continental said at the end of last month that it had achieved the 75 percent holding in Phoenix needed to make its 15-euros-a-share bid a success but German law provided for an additional mandatory two-week extension to the offer period. Continental said in a statement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Continentalsays wins 75.96 pct of Phoenix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642