SAN FRANCISCO, May 21 (Reuters) - Copart Inc. , a company that auctions wrecked cars for insurers, auto dealers and rental car agencies, said on Wednesday it posted a lower quarterly profit compared with a year earlier despite a rise in revenues. The Fairfield, California company reported net income for its third quarter ended April 30 of $15.4 million, or 17 cents per share, compared with net income of $16.6 million, or 18 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenues rose to $93.9 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Copart reports lower 3rd-qtr profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.