By Josie Cox LONDON, Sept 30 (IFR) - European credit indices edged wider on Friday as markets continued to grapple with slowing global growth and the euro zone sovereign crisis after yet another tumultuous week. By 10:25 GMT, the iTraxx Main index, made up of 125 investment-grade European companies, was 7.25bp wider at 199bp, according to Tradeweb, while the Crossover was 31.5bp wider at 832.25bp. Germany's day-earlier approval of the EFSF enlargement did not come as a surprise and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORP UPDATE: Nervous end to tumultuous week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642