Feb 22 (Reuters) - The Singapore Exchange is gearing up to have the first-mover advantage in shaping Asia-Pacific's changing stock exchange landscape. In the resources sector, cash-rich companies are splashing out to develop new mines. Reuters Asia specialists in financials, resources, technology and the autos sectors provide insights on current trends. For full details in PDF form, click: http://r.reuters.com/fun28r For earlier CORPORATE ASIA SNAPSHOT stories, click (Editing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORPORATE ASIA SNAPSHOT-SGX at forefront of Asian exchanges M&A" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642