In NEW YORK story dated Dec. 27, please read in first paragraph "the largest North American truck wheel maker..." instead of "tire maker." Corrects to show Accuride makes wheels, not tires. A corrected version follows: NEW YORK, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Accuride Corp., the largest North American truck wheel maker, on Monday said it agreed to acquire truck parts maker Transportation Technologies Industries Inc. in a move to expand its line of transportation products and cut costs. Evansville, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Accuride to buy TTI to boost truck parts business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.