In Jan. 19 MILAN story headlined "Agnelli family denies plans to split interests", please read in the third paragraph ... John Elkann is a grandson of Gianni Agnelli, who died in 2003, and a great-great grandson of Fiat's founder ... instead of ... John Elkann is a grandson of Fiat founder Gianni Agnelli, who died in 2003 ... (corrects family details). Corrected repetition follows. MILAN, Jan 19 (Reuters) - The Agnelli family, which controls Fiat , has no plans to split its interests and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Agnelli family denies plans to split interests" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642