In paragraph 3, corrects one-time items to exclude favorable tax adjustment from last year. CHICAGO, April 27 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. on Friday posted a 79 percent increase in quarterly profit. Net income rose to $15.4 million, or 30 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $8.6 million, or 17 cents per share, a year earlier. The latest quarter included charges totaling 4 cents a share. Analysts on average had expected Detroit-based American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - American Axle posts higher quarterly earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642