In NEW YORK story headlined "AmeriCredit reorganizes senior management," read 2nd paragraph as "... who stepped down as president and CEO ..." instead of "... who stepped down as chairman ..." (Correcting title). A corrected version follows. NEW YORK, April 23 (Reuters) - AmeriCredit , a car loan company, promoted three senior executives on Wednesday and added the title of chief executive for chairman Clifton Morris. Morris replaces Michael Barrington, who stepped down as president and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - AmeriCredit reorganizes senior management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642