(Corrects reference to Volkswagen in paragraph 24 as world's largest carmaker. It is Europe's largest.) * VW, GM announce billion-dollar-plus investments * Auto show highlights Russia growth * Car sales seen topping 3 million this year By Megan Davies MOSCOW, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Luxury cars to pamper your inner oligarch caught the eye as the Moscow motor show opened on Wednesday, but it is the Russian of more modest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Auto makers flock to Russia in search of growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.