(Corrects currency to show dollars not Swedish crowns) STOCKHOLM, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Autoliv , the world's biggest maker of air bags and seat belts, said on Tuesday it would pay out 37 cents per share to shareholders in the first quarter. In a statement, Autoliv said the dividend would be paid on March 1 for shareholders who held stakes at the close of business on Feb. 1.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Autoliv says to pay 37 crown per share Q1 dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642