In Paris story headlined "AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Fiat Auto signals deeper cost cuts, please read in 11th paragraph, ...operating loss of 823 million euros in the first half... instead of ...operating loss of 394 million euros in the first half... (Corrects figure). A corrected repetition follows. By Madeline Chambers PARIS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Loss-making carmaker Fiat signalled on Wednesday it was moving towards deeper cost reductions to deal with difficult market conditions that have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Fiat Auto signals deeper cost cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.