In FRANKFURT item headlined "BMW says hedged less than two-thirds of FX exposure" please correct headline to read "BMW says hedged more than two-thirds of FX exposure" and in first paragraph ....it had hedged more than.... instead of .... it had hedged less than... (corrects after clarification from company). A corrected version follows. FRANKFURT, March 18 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW AG said on Thursday that it had hedged more than two-thirds of its foreign currency exposure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-BMW says hedged more than two-thirds of FX exposure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.