(Corrects date to 2006 from 2005 in paragraph 3) -- The author is a Reuters Breakingviews columnist. The opinions expressed are her own -- By Una Galani LONDON, Feb 23 (Reuters Breakingviews) - Libya's $70 billion sovereign wealth fund was just starting to show some ambition before the country was plunged into crisis. Now investors who sit alongside the Libyan Investment Authority are understandably nervous. There's no precedent for what will happen to the fund's stakes in various ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - BREAKINGVIEWS-Investor concerns over Libya's SWF are justified" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.