(In first bullet point, corrects amount to $3 million, from $15 million) STOCKHOLM, APRIL 27 - Autoliv Inc CEO Jan Carlson in telephone interview with Reuters: * CEO sees raw material costs $3 million higher in Q2 versus Q2, 2011 * CEO repeats capex forecast for 2012 of 4.5 percent of sales
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-BRIEF-Autoliv CEO sees Q2 material costs up $15 mln yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.