(Corrects headline to show results are for Q4, not Q1) FEB 24 - Feb 24 (Reuters) - GM : * Announces first full-year results as new company * Says expect first quarter will be a strong start * Qtrly revenue $36.9 billion * Says automotive net cash flow from operating activities for the fourth quarter was a loss of $1.7 billion * Qtrly earnings per share $0.31 * Qtrly total worldwide vehicle production volume 2,269,000 * Says GM North America (gmna) had EBIT in the fourth quarter 2010 of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-BRIEF-GM Q4 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.