(Corrects 3rd bullet to say move will create 877 jobs, not around 3,000) April 30 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co on Monday: * Announces third shift to start at its Montgomery, Alabama plant in September * Says it wants to increase U.S. production by 20,000 vehicles in 2012 * Says added shift at Alabama plant will create 877 jobs (Detroit Equities Desk)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-BRIEF-Hyundai adds third shift at Alabama auto plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.