(Corrects headline from "Schaeffler says receives go-ahead for Continental AG takeover from EU". Also corrects final bullet point to read "Continental AG shares trade 11.1 percent higher" instead of "Continental AG shares trade 11.1 percent higher after Schaeffler says it has received go-ahead for takeover from EU") FRANKFURT, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Schaeffler Group: * Says files notification for Continental AG merger with EU authorities * Says it aims for rapid implementation of Continental ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-BRIEF-Schaeffler says files EU merger notification" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.