In SAN FRANCISCO story headlined "Calif. co bids for unplugged Ford electric car unit" in 9th paragraph please read...sales of about $8 million annually...instead of..sales of about $8 annually (inserts dropped word). A corrected repetition follows: By Andrew Quinn SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Zap , a California maker of electric bikes and scooters, said on Thursday it had made a $10 million offer to buy Ford Motor Co.'s Think electric vehicle division, which the auto giant scrapped ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Calif co bids for unplugged Ford electric car unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642