In OTTAWA story "Canada Dec retail sales drop 1.2 pct on autos" please read in fourth paragraph "...cut rates by a quarter percentage point last month..." instead of "...cut rates by a quarter percentage point next month..." (Corrects month) A corrected version follows. OTTAWA, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Retail sales fell 1.2 percent in December from November, much lower than analysts expected, mainly because of weak demand for vehicles, Statistics Canada said on Thursday. "Declining sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Canada Dec retail sales drop 1.2 pct on autos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642