In OTTAWA story headlined "Canada's July inflation is 2.3 pct" please read in first paragraph "...compared to 2.5 percent in June..." instead of "...compared to 2.5 percent in July..." Corrects month. A corrected version follows: OTTAWA, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Canada's annual inflation rate was 2.3 percent in July, compared to 2.5 percent in June, on a slight easing in tight global supplies of oil for the second month in a row, Statistics Canada said on Tuesday. Analysts had forecast, on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Canada's July inflation is 2.3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.