(Corrects spelling of minister's name to Miao Wei from Miao Yu) BEIJING, Dec 26 (Reuters) - China's industrial output is expected to grow 11 percent for 2012, easing from an estimated 13.9 percent in 2011, China's industry minister said on Monday. Miao Wei, the Minister of Industry and Information Technology, was quoted by the state radio as saying that China's industrial development in 2012 "would not be optimistic" partly due to an uncertain global economy. Miao added that China would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-China sees 2012 industrial output growth of 11 pct -radio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642