(Corrects to show period involved is Aug. 4 to end of third quarter on Sep. 30, not for full year, after spokesman corrected earlier comments) FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Ailing U.S. carmaker Chrysler Holding LLC posted a net loss of 1.94 billion euros ($2.92 billion) according to IFRS accounting rules between the close of its sale on Aug. 4 and the end of the third quarter, former owner Daimler said on Wednesday. According to Daimler's figures, Chrysler had revenue of 7.97 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - Chrysler racks up nearly $3 bln loss in brief time" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642