(In Aug. 11 story corrects word in first paragraph quote to "capital," not "cash") TRAVERSE CITY, Mich., Aug 11 (Reuters) - U.S. automaker Chrysler LLC is seeking manufacturing alliances with other automakers in a bid to "generate capital as a smaller company," Chrysler's manufacturing chief said on Monday. Chrysler has "the flexibility" to perform contract manufacturing for other automakers, Frank Ewasyshyn, Chrysler's executive vice president in charge of manufacturing, said during an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-Chrysler seeks manufacturing ties with automakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642