In NEW YORK story headlined "COMEX gold ends down, investors tiptoe back to stocks," read in the third paragraph "...to settle off $4.20 at $320.50..." instead of "...to settle off $4.20 at $230.50 an ounce..." (Corrects August gold settlement price) A corrected version follows: NEW YORK, June 25 (Reuters) - COMEX gold yielded some ground Tuesday as investors moved cautiously back into beaten-down U.S. equities, with no stomach to fully relinquish the protection of the safe-haven metal. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - COMEX gold ends down, investors tiptoe back to stocks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.