In Nov 25 New York story headlined "COMEX gold ends easier after strong U.S. data," please read in paragraph 2 "With first notice day Wednesday,..." instead of "With first notice day Friday,..." (Corrects day). A corrected repetition follows. NEW YORK, Nov 25 (Reuters) - COMEX gold ended a tad lower Tuesday on reports showing U.S. economic recovery is solidly entrenched after gyrating on either side of breakeven as December positions were rolled a day before delivery period starts. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED - COMEX gold ends easier after strong U.S. data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642