In NEW YORK story "Comex gold jumps as dlr rises on consumer report,", please now read headline as "Comex gold jumps as dlr falls on consumer report" (changes to show dollar fell instead of rose). A corrected version follows. NEW YORK, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Short covering lifted COMEX gold Tuesday after the dollar was hit by a less optimistic view of the economy, while a new al Qaeda tape warning of attacks on the United States added a safe-haven backdrop to gold buying. The active April ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CORRECTED-COMEX gold jumps as dlr falls on consumer report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.